One of the fastest growing sports in America now has a home with the fastest growing sports league management solution, DICK’S Team Sports HQ. We are pleased to announce that US Lacrosse membership validation has launched with DICK’S Team Sports HQ.
US Lacrosse, the national governing body of men’s and women’s lacrosse proudly boasts over 450,000 members across 67 chapters throughout the United States. DICK’S Team Sports HQ is the leading provider of free online registration, websites, and league management tools for thousands of organizations across the United States.
Recently, DICK’S Team Sports HQ became a new technology partner of US Lacrosse.
What does this mean for your local league?
- Online validation of US Lacrosse Membership through season end eases access to US Lacrosse insurance benefits
- A no-cost technology solution that puts money back in your programs
- Always on Fan Wear store with a 7.5% contribution given back on all sales
The benefits of US Lacrosse membership are well known and encompass insurance coverage, access to tournaments, educational programs, and much more. Now, member organizations have another trusted technology option to consider in order help manage the behind the scenes work that goes into running a successful lacrosse program. DICK’S Team Sports HQ works with lacrosse programs across the country to help save money and manage their operations more efficiently.
Our lacrosse partners consistently give us accolades for:
- Easy transition and setup from existing provider
- Our free, in-season mobile app for coaches and parents
- Dedicated, friendly support with a fast response time
- Professionally designed websites without any technical skill required
Our parent company, DICK’S Sporting Goods, also has a strong commitment to providing resources to the lacrosse company. Players can stop into any of our retail stores nationwide for quality gear and custom stringing services.
The best way to get started with DICK’S Team Sports HQ is to sign up here or set-up a short informational call with one of our friendly team members to discuss your club.