“Our logo looks unprofessional”
Building a strong brand for your organization is important. Youth sports are more competitive than ever, and increasing your brand recognition will attract new players while separating you from other local leagues. logo
There are numerous ways in which to build a strong brand: setting up a custom Fan Wear store is one way, building a strong grassroots presence is another, but the most important way is getting your league’s members pumped about representing your brand.
But, before you can start working on building a strong reputation and setting up your inclusive Fan Wear store, take a step back to make sure your league’s brand is ready to go.
First thing’s first, get a quality logo. Some associations already have good logos, some may need an upgrade, and some organizations may not have a logo at all. It’s never a bad idea to give your logo a reboot. And, it’s easier than you may think.
Even if you are not a professional designer, there are countless websites where you can create a high-quality logo, such as Fiverr.com or logojoy.com. Fiverr is a marketplace for various types of designs and levels of designers, offering straightforward pricing set by the designers. Logojoy.com offers packages starting at a baseline price, with the ability to upgrade to more tools and services.
Want to shop around? We’ve combed through some websites for you.
Here are some websites offering similar services:
- Logo Maker Shop – self-serve app with customizable templates
- Creative Market – self-serve customizable template packages
- 99 Designs or Upwork – connects you with a freelance designer
Make this your Fan Wear shop goals
Before your design is being developed, either by yourself or a professional designer, here are a few things to take into consideration:
- Simple – A good logo needs to be simple, legible, and direct, without looking crowded.
- High resolution – A high quality logo will look the best on any website or t-shirt.
- Sizes – Get different sizes so you can have the same logo for different uses. Our free Fan Wear stores accept logos that are 2500 x 2500 pixels with 300 DPI (dots per inch) for a quality logo for apparel. Learn more about DPI here.
- Transparent background – Meaning, no background at all. This way you can use the logo anywhere – this would be applied to a PNG file.
- File type – PNG files are widely used and accepted, and usually have a higher quality resolution.
- Colors – A good logo looks good in black and white, as well as in color.
Investing time in a good logo can greatly improve your website and online apparel store, so your members and fans can support and sport your organization’s brand!