Parents & Volunteers, you’re in the thick of it all! We want to be sure you get a look at the changes taking effect tomorrow, April 28th.
You may not recognize a few screens the next time you log into your account. We’ve given them a first class upgrade with new features! Here are some support documents to help you through this exciting time: User Registration and Account Dashboard Updates and Team Page Updates.
Some of the new capabilities of the system:
- Upload Your Participant’s Birth certificate*: No more waiting in line to hand in your birth certificate. You can now upload your participant’s birth certificate during the registration process or by editing your participant’s info after the account has been created. *Your club administrator will need to enable this feature for you to use it.
- Upload Account/Volunteer & Participant Pictures: Easily upload your 2X2 player and/or volunteer pictures during the registration process.
- Send Direct Messages:¬†Send a note to members on your teams straight from your account dashboard. No need to gather everyone’s email address to contact them.
- Access a Master Calendar: View a list of events for all your participants on a single screen. Easily export the calendar to ical, google calendar, and outlook. AND it’s color coded!
- Easily Find Volunteer Roles:¬†We’ve made volunteering a whole lot easier. You can also now invite another user to your account to volunteer. They’ll be considered a secondary account holder and will be able to set up their own username and password to log in and view their team page and events on their own.
- Extras: Payment plans at checkout are now easier to find. You can also view early bird discounts and late fee charges before you reach the checkout screen now. And there’s no need to reenter answers to questions that you’ve answered in the past. Your answers will carry over from season to season.
MY ACCOUNT SCREEN:
TEAM & EVENT PAGES are looking fresh with their recent makeover too, check ‘em out!:
Features to celebrate:
- RSVP for Events:¬†You can now let your coaches and team managers know if your participants will be attending each event. Games and practices will default to Attending/Yes but you can update your RSVP for each event you maybe or definitely will miss.
- Sign Up for Team Tasks:¬†Your team coaches and managers need help sometimes. You can now sign up to bring snacks, refreshments, or anything really!
- Comment & Post on Discussion Topics:¬ Parents, need to find out if anyone can carpool to the next game? Just drop a post to the board and see if anyone is interested. Volunteers, need to start a thread about an upcoming fund raising event? Just post a discussion and allow your team members to reply with comments. You can add files here too.
- Extras: Add team sponsors and view a team newsfeed to stay current with recent updates to your team’s page. All team members can add photos to the team’s gallery. Now everyone can help take pictures on game day! We’ve also added a hashtag feature so that any photos hashtagged on your social sites will be pulled into your team’s gallery. Your social profiles must be public and the feature must be enabled by your team volunteers for this to work.¬
With all these fancy new tools for parents, don’t think for a second that we didn’t do the same for our admins! Check out all the changes made to your screens!
If you have any questions while using these new feature, our Support Ninjas are here to help! You can reach them by¬†email at firstname.lastname@example.org¬†or dial¬ 866-258-3303. They’re in the office from¬†8AM – 6PM EST, Monday – Friday.