Add New Pages to Your Site
Posted by Frances Harvel on 14:22
Adding new pages to your website is a great way to create new content and keep the site organized and easy to navigate.
Create a New Page
- The steps to create a new page on your site are very simple and easy to follow.
- You can assign any name you’d like to the new page and you can even place it wherever you’d like in relation to the other pages on your site.
- You can change the name and positioning of the page at any time, which makes the process very flexible for administrators.
Configure Content on the Page
- Once a new page has been created, modules can be added and content can begin being placed on the page.
- Use our modules to create a clean and organized page style that is in keeping with the rest of your site
Assign Access to Edit the Page
- Our limited access roles make it easy for the administrator to assign edit access to another user on the – by placing others in charge of page upkeep, the admin can reduce the amount of work needed by one person
Categories : Feature
Rate Article :