Marple Newtown Soccer Joins Blue Sombrero
Posted by Kelly Berrall on 10:05
Atlanta, GA- Jan 20th, 2011- We are pleased to announce that Marple Newtown Soccer Association, located in Newtown Square, PA will be the next partner to join the Blue Sombrero team. MNSA was careful in considering providers, and decided to make the move to Blue Sombrero not only for their fall registration, but also for a new custom web design. A number of key factors helped MNSA reach their decision.
· MNSA will move away from a percentage-based registration fee directly impacted by the cost of their programs to a more predictable per registration price point.
· MNSA will be able to pay by credit card throughout the year vs only on the first registration transaction. This opens the ability for multiple payments to be tracked online 100%.
· MNSA will have a family based registration system accessible 365 days a year for parents seeking registration opportunities and program information.
· MNSA will have access to robust data reports, top flight financial reports, and a bulk emailing system that will help them communicate with both existing members and potential prospect families.
Custom Website Benefits:
· MNSA will be one of the initial Blue Sombrero customers to move into the merged registration and custom website platform all within one website domain.
· MNSA will move away from a standardized template site and be able to fully re-brand itself.
· MNSA will utilize a simple content management system to edit the website yet have the ability to create an accelerated interactive website for its membership and future families.
· MNSA with have access to a professional design team to help launch the site with high graphic appeal while also being able to share in the design process through feedback and revisions.
“Marple Newtown Soccer Association was incredibly diligent in considering a new registration and website provider. They were thorough in their research and participated in a couple demos and board meetings related to this specific topic. I found them to be attentive, delightful, and eager to advance their organization for growth. We’re all excited to work with our design group to launch a website and registration solution that will be 100% unique to the future MNSA brand.” - Kelly Berrall, Blue Sombrero Account Manager
About Marple Newtown Soccer Association
Marple Newtown Soccer Association is an organization that represents both the Marple and Newtown Townships and has roughly 1100 players ages 5-19 across four different programs: Micro Soccer, Intramural Soccer, Travel Soccer, and Indoor Soccer. They have a commitment to providing a fun filled soccer experience while developing skills so children can play at higher levels of soccer if they desire.
In addition to the great playing opportunities available to the youth within the townships, they also have a partnership with the Philadelphia Union and KIXX allowing them access to group ticket discounts and training with professionals.
Their new custom website will be up soon, so keep an eye out for it in the near future!
About Blue Sombrero
Blue Sombrero is the Leading Provider for Online Registration and Club Management services for Youth Soccer. Blue Sombrero provides Online Registration and Club Management services to hundreds of clubs across more than 40 states.
Categories : News and PR