Integrated Approach to Online Club Management
Posted by Eric Williamson on 14:53
Take a minute and think about the 3 websites that you logged into most recently. For a lot of people, it was likely their email account, their online banking system, and a social media site. What do all three of these have in common? Each one combines many separate tools that allow you to complete lots of related tasks all in one place!
Your youth sports organization should be no different. Choose a software company that provides all of the online tools commonly used by your club, allowing you to have an integrated approach to your online club management. This improves efficiency, saves time and makes information readily available to your members. By removing the inevitable bottlenecks that occur from managing multiple, separate systems, the right software allows your club to maximize online productivity.
An integrated approach also makes navigating your website easier for parents and administrators. Once logged into their account, parents are able to interact with the club by providing information that can be used in multiple applications across your site. For instance:
- When a parent registers a player online, the information collected is disseminated to other administrative functions like the team builder and bulk emailer.
- When building teams, coaches are able to see other data fields collected during registration, so they can balance their teams based on any criteria they need. Plus they only see players eligible for that division, based on players’ age and gender.
- Your email contact lists are automatically created and maintained, including lists by age group, team, volunteer role, payment status, and much more.
- Parents are able to see team pages, schedules, rosters and their family order history all with one login.
- Administrators are able to manage registration data and website content with a single administrative login. By assigning User Security Roles, you can customize levels of access for each account.
As you strive to provide the best youth sports experience for your parents and players, consider the benefits of a “one-stop-shop,” or a fully integrated website system. This offers parents the most professional online experience, while streamlining operations for your coaches and administrators.
Categories : General, News and PR