How Can Blue Sombrero Help You With Your Questions?
Posted by Ben Wineski on 07:12
Our services are built around Ease of Use and functionality and we stand by that 100%. Let’s be honest though, sometimes people can get lost or confused when dealing with technology. When you do, you need someone or something to back it up? I’m talking about Support. Blue Sombrero has worked to build a track record as the best Customer Service company in the industry.
Our goal is not only to provide you with the best Support 24/7, but make the information you need available the moment you need it and easy to access and find. Not only for administrators and club directors, but for parents as well, there are a number of easy ways you can access the Help you need!
1) Perhaps the coolest and most intuitive resource readily available to administrators is our Help Bar built into the Online Registration. As Admins navigate the back office tools in their system, this bar will follow you around and present assistance to you based on the page you are on!
- The primary function of this Help Bar is to provide you with some initial FAQs relevant to your location in the system. These are direct links to our support site including YouTube videos and step-by-step walkthroughs.
- Helpful Resources will direct you to blogs previously written about the tools you are using, Admin Forums where other admins have posted questions and answers to common questions, or links to other Support tools and System Status updates.
- Still Have A Question? Submit a case to directly to your Account Manager from the page you are on. They will be able to see where you got lost and know exactly how to help!
2) Beyond helping Administrators, Blue Sombrero also provides support to parents. You heard me correctly, Parent Support! Through the actual registration process, parents can access Support Pages specific to registering their family!
- Parent Support directs members to our Parent specific support page with the direct line to the Blue Sombrero offices! No longer will parents be calling you throughout the season with technical questions.
3) If all else fails, or you are just looking for some helpful information about our services, our Support Site
and it’s wealth of knowledge is available to you 24/7. Every blog, video, and help article about every feature and tool we offer can be found at support.bluesombrero.com
As always, do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager with any additional questions by phone or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also utilize these resources listed above!
Categories : Support, Feature