Creating Scheduling Groups
Posted by Shaina Horrell on 09:31
When it is time to group your teams for matches and/or practices, you can create a scheduling group.
To Create a Scheduling Group:
1. Go to Schedules
2. Create/Update Groups
3. Click on Create Scheduling Groups
4. Give the Scheduling Group a name
5. Choose the Program and Division of the Scheduling Group
6. Select which teams will be grouped together by highlighting the team and by choosing “>”.
7. If this scheduling group consists of external teams, you can simply add them to the schedule by entering the name of the external team and clicking Update.
8. Click Create and you’re done!
How neat is that? For more information on Creating Scheduling Groups, please visit our website or contact us at 866-981-BLUE.
Categories : Support, Feature